... and that was the end of my hair problems!

9:44 PM Unknown 1 Comments

It all started when I had daily visits to the Courts from office .. Scorching heat .. 
The Air-Conditioners inside the Court Room not working .. And my hair-getting sticky and rough and I was disturbed !!!

My free-flowing, my priced possession, my hair was showing different traits now... And I was losing confidence ..

I started washing my hair more regularly with ****** shampoo, but what I noticed was more hair loss, and tampered hair ... I was hating this ... I wanted a change ... a positive one ... I was getting fickle-minded ...

Around that time, I heard about the new Dove Range of Hair Care Products ... I saw through the contents ... They also had the Dove Hair Aware App which I took ... And with the conviction, and views and reviews of friends and relatives, who have been loyal customers of Dove's products I bought Intense Hair Repair Therapy ... I used the product for some days as directed on the bottle and that was the end of my hair problems!





1 comments:

i do hope that your life err hair quality has changed after applying dove....:D good luck ..nice post