What do I write?????

9:20 PM Unknown 2 Comments

No topic to write on,
No feelings to express right away,
I feel but there's something inside me,
Which really wants to find its way.
Know what here to go,
Not sure how to proceed,
Looks like I am a toddler,
Who's desperately waiting to have his feed.
Thoughts which always had a continuous flow,
Today are no-where to be found.
Amidst all this confusion on my mind,
And still nothing so decisive happening,
Don't know how do I these thoughts wind,
And everything seems so dampening.
Its a different sense altogether,
A sudden feeling of total fright,
And I really cannot make out,
What do I write?????

2 comments:

vineet said...

fir bhi jab hum likhne par aaye to ache acho ki aisi taisi kar dete hai

Unknown said...

aur wo achhe achhe writers kaun hain????